It is a bittersweet moment, but after 10 years running the Cell Division Lab, I have decided to take a break from research. The effects of covid combined with ever reducing funding rates here in Australia and increasing costs of research, have made it virtually impossible to continue to sustain my research lab. We are still working hard to finish up the final bit of research, which we hope to publish very soon. In the meantime, we have still managed to have quite a productive 2021, with several publications. You can find links to these below.
- A non-genetic, cell cycle-dependent mechanism of platinum resistance in lung adenocarcinoma. eLife 2021;10:e65234 DOI: 10.7554/eLife.65234
- Intravital imaging technology guides FAK-mediated priming in pancreatic cancer precision medicine according to Merlin status. SCIENCE ADVANCES, 29 Sep 2021, Vol 7, Issue 40 DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.abh0363
- Charcot–Marie–tooth disease causing mutation (p.R158H) in pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 3 (PDK3) affects synaptic transmission, ATP production and causes neurodegeneration in a CMTX6 C. elegans model. Human Molecular Genetics, ddab228, DOI: 10.1093/hmg/ddab228
- Cep55 regulation of PI3K/Akt signaling is required for neocortical development and ciliogenesis. PLOS GENETICS. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1009334
- SILAC kinase screen identifies potential MASTL substrates. Scientific Reports DOI:10.1038/s41598-022-14933-0
You must log in to post a comment.